Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sk8thestates wheels are starting to roll...

hi everyone.. thanks for checkin out the web page and our new blogspot. everythings finally starting to come together now so it's making everything a lot easier to get moving foreward. Thank you very much Rachel Moyer (prominent person and voice in this community). you're such a great help with organizing this whole thing. She is very excited that are main focus is dedicating this journey to sudden cardiac awareness and raising money to purchase and donate as many AED defibrillators to schools and public sporting facilities around the country.

also on board is US Speed skating. i'm really excited to have them be apart of this! as you know i am a long track ice speed skater. so this backing even though i will be on inline skates really means a lot to me. thanks thomas Mc Lean!

Also, just found out that Luigino Racing just notified me and they are donating the inline boots, frames, wheels and hopefully some shorts and jerseys!! i'm really excited to be able to have and use their equipment. that was a big load off my shoulders to hear that YES from them. my feet are very important to me and to travel all those miles on some poor quality skates could really mess up my feet. thanks again Luigino!

also like to give an early thanks to my web page creators tonya (tb) and kyle (pb) haha
best friends in the world i have. i am really greatful for all your help and hard work in putting together this page. you're really good and quick like ninja when doing it!

also like to thank joan slivocka for all her mastermind ideas and leads you give me.

well i need to get packing now for my trip to lake placid tomorrow for my competition for my normal speed skating.

create a nice day!

~aL schiller

No comments: